- HBA 2013 Woodsworth College
|Inside the Classroom||
|Alongside the Classroom||
- Traveled to Switzerland with a peacebuilding NGO for 2.5 months
|Outside the Classroom||
- Several Clubs (Objectivist, Consulting)
- American Studies Students Society
- Volunteered at the AGO
- Goalkeeper for masters program’s soccer team.
|Further Education ||
- Munk School of Global Affairs, Master of Global Affairs, 2016. Focused on global markets and institutions.
- Started a consulting business based on master’s thesis
“Don’t sweat the small stuff – do the work and grades follow. Take every chance to discuss your grades – even good ones – on how you may have done better.”