- HBSc 2011 Woodsworth College
|Inside the Classroom||
|Outside the Classroom||
|Alongside the Classroom||
|Further Education ||
- PhD, Social Anthropology, Columbia University, 2024 (expected)
- MA, Social Anthropology, York University, 2017
- English Teaching Assistant in Martinique from 2011-2013.
- Moved to London, UK in 2013 and worked as a content writer for clients such as Jamie’s Italian, Legoland, House of Fraser, Barbour, momondo, and Aon Private Clients.
- In 2014, began freelance writing full-time. Travel writing and reporting has been published in the Globe and Mail, The Local, MSN, Bustle, Porthole Cruise Magazine, International Living Magazine, and more.
|In the Media||
“Do what excites you, not what you think you’re supposed to do. When you follow your passion you’ll always end up exactly where you’re supposed to be when you’re meant to be there – even if the journey doesn’t look the way you think it should.“