|Career Description ||
- 1957 to 1961 Post Graduate Student, Department of Chemistry, University of Toronto
- 1961/62 Post Doctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y., U.S.A.
- 1962 to 1967 Defence Services Scientific Officer, Defence Research Board, Valcartier, Quebec
- 1967 to 2002 Professor, Department of Chemistry, York University, Toronto
- 1973/74 Sabbatical leave at NOAA, Boulder, Colorado, USA
- 1981/82 Sabbatical Leave, University Chemical Laboratory, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- 1982/83(?) Vice President of York University Faculty Association (YUFA) during certification and member of (YUFA) Tenure and Promotion Committee preparing the T&P section of the first collective agreement
- 1989/90 Associate Dean, Atkinson College, York University
- 1995/96 Sabbatical Leave, Department of Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, University of Oxford, U.K.
- 2001/02 Sabbatical Leave, Department of Chemistry, University of Birmingham, U.K.
- 2005, 2006 Research, University Chemical Laboratory, University of Cambridge, U.K.
July 1,1995 to December 31, 1999 Chairman of Chemistry, York University
- Served on numerous departmental, faculty and university committees, including T&P, University Senate, Nominations, Examinations and Academic Standards, etc.