- HBA 1980 University College
|Inside the Classroom||
Switched programs from:
|Outside the Classroom ||
|Further Education ||
- PhD, Philosophy of Education, University of Toronto, 1989
- MA, Philosophy of Education, University of Toronto, 1984
- BEd, Secondary Education, Business Studies, University of Toronto, 1981
|Career Description ||
- Publisher, Tampold Publishing, 2015-present
- Scholar in Residence, History of Medicine Program, University of Toronto, 2012-present
- Program developer, Yorkville Design Centre, 2012-present
- Co-founder, Alpha II Alternative School, Toronto District School Board, 2006-07
- Business advisor, Glentree Investments, 1996-2013
- Co-founder and program coordinator, Centre for Bioethics, University of Toronto, 1990-96
- Research assistant, Department of Physics, University of Toronto, 1989-96
- Director, Graduate Alumni Affairs, University of Toronto. 1988-90
- Research assistant, Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto, 1989-96
- President, Graduate Students Union, University of Toronto, 1987-88
- Secondary school business teacher, East York Board of Education, 1981-84
“Believe in your dreams.
Do what you love.
Take opportunities as they come.
Concentrate hard when you work.
Think about who you were, who you are now and who you want to become.
Check your work many times with fresh eyes.”