- Launched a blog in 2009 and grew it into one of the top fashion, travel, beauty and lifestyle blogs in Canada.
- Attended fashion weeks in Toronto and NYC writing for fashion publications.
- Invited on press trips around the world working with tourism boards, hotels, local organizations, airlines, and many other brands.
- Lectured at U of T and Ryerson on many occasions about her career.
- Featured in magazines such as Toronto Life and Fashion.
- Helped to forge the influencer industry in Canada by working with brands such as Unilever, American Express, PANDORA, Cadillac Fairview, Coach, Bayer, Nordstrom, etc.,
- Mentored new bloggers starting out in the industry at Blogging Conferences
- Volunteered with Filling the Gap TO
- In 2017, left the blogging world to pursue her true passion: music and the arts.
- Released an album in 2017
- Writes a weekly spiritual newsletter based on the teachings of Wayne Dyer, Gabrielle Bernstein and Marianne Williamson targeted at women who are looking for guidance in their lives, and trying to find ways to work past limiting beliefs.