- HBA 2017 Woodsworth College
|Inside the Classroom||
|Alongside the Classroom||
- Summer abroad course in China. Was able to study in class and on site in different environments learning about the development of the Chinese economy.
|Outside the Classroom||
- Worked part time at Apple throughout school career.
- Later got a role at a tech startup in marketing and business development.
- Recently accepted a job at RBC Capital Markets as an analyst in equity derivative operations.
“Get involved as much as you can. School is the time to learn, but not only in the classroom. There is so much opportunity on campus, it is important to find your passions and develop yourself. Once you get out of your comfort zone, you realize that things aren’t so scary.”